DISCLOSURE IN ACCORDANCE WITH D.LGS. N. 196/2003 "PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE" AND UE REGULATION 2016/679 - GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) AND SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENTS AND INTEGRATIONS
The company PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. with sole shareholder, a company subject to coordination and direction by Prema Holding s.r.l. with registered office in Via Foro Buonaparte, 68 20121 Milan (MI) - ITALY VAT number: 07892630968 as "Holder" of the treatment, protects the confidentiality of personal data and guarantees to them the necessary protection from any event that can put them to risk of infringement.
As required by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR"), and in particular to the art. 13, below we provide the user with the information required by the law regarding the processing of their personal data.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This is an information note that is also provided pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Personal Data Protection Code" and subsequent amendments, and in compliance with art. 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), EU Regulation 679/2016.
The legal basis of these treatments is compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out processing related to the protection of the company assets of PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l.
OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (for example, but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address - hereinafter "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you in registration of the newsletter associated with the website http://www.premapowerteam.com (hereinafter, "Site") or of the request by e-mail of clarifications or support.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. as Data Controller must process some identification data necessary for the provision of services for users. The provision of personal data for these purposes is not mandatory, but the refusal to supply them implies the impossibility to provide the SERVICES.
Personal data are processed:
without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following service purposes:
- manage and maintain the website;
- allow you to use any of the Services requested by you;
- process a contact request;
- comply with the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation, as well as instructions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the website;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following
- send you e-mail surveys of opinion and approval, newsletter;
- research and selection of personnel.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING FOR RESEARCH AND SELECTION OF PERSONNEL
For the purposes of research and selection of personnel, data collection takes place by sending to our Company, by interested parties, of personal information related to their professional experience, organized in the form of curriculum vitae (C.V.) by mail, fax or e-mail or by hand or through the Site. The submission to PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. of his / her CV, by the interested party, can represent: a) a spontaneous candidacy, b) the response to specific research and selection announcements of personnel published by the Company in local or national newspapers or magazines, or c) the answer to any personnel research initiatives carried out by third parties on behalf and in the final interest of our company. Companies, sometimes viewed on other specialized websites / portals. In the event that the data are provided spontaneously by the interested party to PREMA POWERTEAM srl, then not in response to specific insertion, the interested party is invited to express explicit consent to the processing of data only if sensitive data are provided or when the interested party wishes that his candidacy is considered as part of subsequent selections. In this case the interested party, in the text of the request must insert the following formula: "Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), given the information on the site of the vs . Company, I allow your Company processes my data, even sensitive, and eventually communicates it to third parties, for research and selection of personnel ". In the event that personal data are provided by the interested party indicating the reference to a specific advertisement, the processing of data will be carried out by our. Company with specific reference to that personnel search announcement and the sending of C.V. staff will constitute express and implicit consent of the interested party to the processing of his data by PREMA POWERTEAM srl, even in case of written consent, while the processing of the same data in the context of subsequent staff selections will be implemented by PREMA POWERTEAM Ltd. only in the presence of explicit consent of the interested party, sent simultaneously to the curriculum or subsequently conferred by adding the following sentence to the standard formula above: "I authorize your Company to keep my C.V. also for other future opportunities".
SENSITIVE DATA SUPPLIED BY THE USER FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES AND PERSONNEL SELECTION
Before establishing a working relationship with the SV, the possible conferment of sensitive data (ie suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other convictions, adherence to religious associations or philosophical, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a political or trade union nature, or state of health) is never obligatory and therefore the failure to confer them on the part of the SV it will have no consequence. Any sensitive data provided spontaneously before the establishment of a working relationship are treated within the limits of the law for the preliminary evaluation of his professional aptitudes, for the purposes of the possible establishment of a working relationship or similar with our Company.
Under Law 276/2003 (Biagi Law) we are forbidden to make any pre-selection of workers, even with their consent, based on personal convictions, union or political affiliation, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital or family status or pregnancy, age, disability, race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, language group, health status and any disputes with previous employers, unless these are characteristics that affect the way in which work is carried out or which constitute an essential and determining requirement for the performance of the work activity. Therefore, in the case of data suitable for revealing the health status of family members or cohabitants of the SV, the treatment will be aimed only at recognizing a specific benefit in favor of the candidate, in particular for the purposes of compulsory recruitment or recognition of a title deriving from disability, infirmity, war or service reasons.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data held by PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. are exclusively those provided by the User when registering for the newsletter associated with the Site, sending or requesting information.
Cookies are small files corresponding to individual text elements that can be recorded on the hard drive of the User's computer. This allows easier navigation and greater ease of use of the site itself.
Cookies can be used to determine if a connection has already been made between the User's computer and the pages of the Site. Only the cookie stored on the User's computer is identified.
Of course it is possible to visit the site even without cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can avoid the automatic registration of cookies by selecting the "do not accept cookies" option among those proposed. For more information on how to do this, refer to the browser instructions. It is possible to cancel any cookies already present on the hard disk at any time. The choice of not accepting cookies from the browser may limit the functions accessible on the Site.
For strictly technical information security reasons, the Site uses session cookies to keep track of the User's visit and records the IP address of visitors accessing reserved areas. This information does not personally identify the User. Each User therefore remains anonymous unless he has provided PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. personal information in other forms.
The user can manage, or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of your Internet browser. This deactivation, however, may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the Website.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform such operations, we suggest you to consult the manual of your device or the "Help" function or "Help" of your Internet browser.
The following are the links to the Users that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most common Internet browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internetexplorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies can be installed: they are cookies, analytical and profiling, Google Analytics, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. These cookies are sent from the websites of the aforementioned third parties external to our Site.
The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on the behavior of users on the site. The survey is carried out anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the following web pages:
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES:
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://www.snap.com/it-IT/cookie-policy/
- how to manage or disable cookies: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during visits by users. The information collected whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols can be:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- the nation from which you connect;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks; other parameters on the Operating System and the user's IT environment.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the User performs activities on the Site may provide personal information by subscribing to the newsletter or by sending e-mail messages.
PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. recognizes and attaches great value to responsible use of this information.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law, for the assessment of liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY VISITOR USERS
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
In particular, e-mail addresses that are imported into the Website forms are used exclusively to offer the requested services and will not be disclosed to anyone; also those authorized to process data designated by PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. they may have access to addresses only to perform maintenance activities or to restore the functionality of the services.
If the Site allows the inclusion of comments, or in case of request for information or specific services, some identification data of the user, including the email address, are automatically detected and recorded.
The data received are used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that the users of the Site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the Data Controller from any responsibility regarding possible violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data through the use of the appropriate sections of the Site and to request or request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them can only lead to the impossibility of obtaining what has been requested.
DATA STORAGE TIMES
Unless the interested party expressly expresses his will to remove them, personal data will be retained until they are necessary with respect to the legitimate purposes for which they were collected.
In particular, with regard to the management and provision of services relating to the requests for contact sent by the Data Subject, such data will be kept for no longer than a maximum period of 12 months.
Sensitive data collected for the purposes of search and selection of personnel, are stored no later than the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes mentioned above. The other non-sensitive personal data are stored for a maximum of 36 (thirty-six) months, solely for the purpose of rationalizing the other ns. personnel selection and training procedures.
The Owner has adopted specific and adequate security measures, technical and organizational, to maintain the security of personal data. In particular, the security measures protect data against the risk of loss, illicit or incorrect use and are intended to prevent unauthorized access, in compliance with the obligations to adapt to the minimum security measures. Appropriate and preventive security measures are adopted and implemented according to the provisions of article 32 GDPR.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime.
Such data are never used for user identification or profiling. This information is treated according to the legitimate interests of the Owner for the protection of the site and its users.
PLACE OF PROCESSING
The data collected by the Site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the datacenter where the server hosting the Site resides, located in Italy, in the European Economic Area managed by the Italian provider Aruba Business srl, which, in complying with the provisions of the 2016/679 European Regulation ("GDPR"), has verified and adjusted the technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data processed in the provision of services on behalf of the Data Controller.
These measures are implemented and updated in light of the legislative evolution in the field as described online in the section dedicated to the European "GDPR" legislation available at the link:https://business.aruba.it/informativa_arubabusiness.pdf
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art.4 n. 2) GDPR through manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data.
Personal data are processed only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l., without the consent of the interested subject is necessary, can communicate the data necessary for the performance of specific tasks to proceed to the treatments that pursue the same purposes for which the data were collected.
For this reason, the data processed can be accessed at:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators;
- third-party companies or other subjects (indicative web server provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software service engineers, shippers and carriers, professional offices, etc.) that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner , in their capacity as data controllers.
The Data Controller imposes on the Third Party's own suppliers and the Data Processors compliance with security measures similar to those adopted towards the Data Subject, restricting the Manager's perimeter of action, to the treatment connected to the requested service.
COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
The data provided by the data subject for the purposes of research and selection of personnel may be communicated for the same purposes to training and selection agencies, labor consultants, tax and legal entities, funding bodies for training initiatives that they will treat them and communicate with each other and / or at our Companies such as independent holders for the same purposes. Unless explicitly stated in the information relating to individual treatments, other personal data collected for purposes other than the search and selection of personnel, are not disclosed to third parties or disseminated.
Without the express consent of the interested party ex art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate the personal data being processed to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law.
The management and storage of personal data are carried out in Europe, on computers and servers located in Italy, of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies authorized and duly appointed as Data Processors.
The personal data of the interested party are kept in paper, computer and electronic archives located in countries where the GDPR (EU countries) is applied.
DATA TRANSFER IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
The website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Twitter and Facebook through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (right of access);
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment performed with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or authorized persons;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
RULES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The interested party at any time can exercise the rights by sending:
- registered letter a.r. a: PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. - Complaints Office - Via A. De Gasperi, 126 36040 Grisignano di Zocco (VI) - Italy
- an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Data controller is:PREMA POWERTEAM s.r.l. with sole shareholder, a company subject to coordination and direction by Prema Holding s.r.l. registered office: Via Foro Buonaparte, 68 20121 Milan (MI) - ITALY VAT number: 07892630968 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Last updated: 24/05/2018